CTAN update: asymptote
WebGL triangle groups were fixed. Context menus were added to Xasy objects to allow one to edit the fill type, line type, color, line cap, and optionally add arrowheads. Support for begingroup() and endgroup() was added to Xasy. Scaling in the vectorfield function was fixed. A quotient(x,y) bug when -1 < x/y < 0, introduced in version 2.42, was fixed.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2023 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2023-06-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2023-02-10 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-03-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-23 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-03 CTAN update: asymptote