CTAN Update: glossaries
- added package option kernelglossredefs (Warnings are now generated if the kernel commands \makeglossary and \glossary are used. These commands are deprecated with the glossaries package. If the originals are required, by a package or class that must be used with glossaries.sty for some reason, then use kernelglossredefs=false, but beware of other possible conflicts.) - renamed some internal commands to avoid conflict
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/glossaries The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries – Create glossaries and lists of acronyms
The glossaries package supports acronyms and multiple glossaries, and has provision for operation in several languages (using the facilities of either babel or polyglossia). New entries are defined to have a name and description (and optionally an associated symbol). Support for multiple languages is offered, and plural forms of terms may be specified. An additional package, glossaries-accsupp, can make use of the accsupp package mechanisms for accessibility support for PDF files containing glossaries.
The user may define new glossary styles, and preambles and postambles can be specified. There is provision for loading a database of terms, but only terms used in the text will be added to the relevant glossary.
This package requires the mfirstuc package.
The package supersedes the author’s glossary package (which is now obsolete).
|Copyright||2007–2020 Nicola Talbot|
- 2020-03-20 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2019-12-07 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2019-01-07 CTAN update: glossaries
- 2018-07-24 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-06-02 CTAN Update: glossaries
- 2018-03-08 CTAN update: glossaries