CTAN update: exercisebank
Leaving alpha and going to beta! Many small bugs fixed along the way, and should definitely begin to stabilize - Fixed bug where \ppref did not reference letter in part problem. - Introducing \buildsets-command for building more than one set at a time. - Ability to add front page with the "front page" setup-key. - You can now remove the forced margin setup with "style margins".
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/exercisebank More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/exercisebank
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
exercisebank – Creating and managing exercises, and reusing them as composed sets
This package makes it easier to maintain and edit your exercise sets. Exercises are saved as separate files containing part problems. These files can be used to make sets, and you can cherry-pick or exclude certain part problems as you see fit.
|Copyright||2018 Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Maintainer||Andreas Storvik Strauman|
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-10-06 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-07-22 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-29 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-18 CTAN Update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-14 CTAN Update: exercisebank