New on CTAN: tagpdf
tagpdf: a package to experiment with tagging with pdflatex and lualatex.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tagpdf More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tagpdf
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
tagpdf – Tools for experimenting with tagging using pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
The package offers tools to experiment with tagging and accessibility using pdfLaTeX and LuaTeX. It isn’t meant for production but allows the user to try out how difficult it is to tag some structures; to try out how much tagging is really needed; to test what else is needed so that a pdf works e.g. with a screen reader. Its goal is to get a feeling for what has to be done, which kernel changes are needed, how packages should be adapted.
|Copyright||2019–2023 Ulrike Fischer|
- 2023-09-01 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-07-09 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-05-17 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-04-26 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-03-08 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-02-16 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-01-31 CTAN update: tagpdf
- 2023-01-26 CTAN update: tagpdf