CTAN Update: powerdot
Updated to work with the latest graphicx package, thanks to Akira Kakuto and David Carlisle for their help.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/powerdot The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/powerdot/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
powerdot – A presentation class
Powerdot is a presentation class for LaTeX that allows for the quick and easy development of professional presentations. It comes with many tools that enhance presentations and aid the presenter. Examples are automatic overlays, personal notes and a handout mode. To view a presentation, DVI, PS or PDF output can be used. A powerful template system is available to easily develop new styles. A LyX layout file is provided.
Chris Ellison (inactive)
- 2017-08-29 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2017-07-23 CTAN Update: powerdot
- 2015-12-01 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2014-01-02 CTAN Update: powerdot
- 2012-03-13 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2011-09-19 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2011-04-25 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2010-12-03 CTAN update: powerdot