CTAN Update: pgf
This is a bugfix release to make the XeTeX driver less broken. A regression was introduced in the XeTeX driver in the last release that lead to displaced objects. This update fixes the regression but also reverts the fix for position tracking #353.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pgf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
- 2019-08-05 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-07-18 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-07-13 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-05-13 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-04-06 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-30 CTAN Update: pgf