CTAN update: biblatex-ext
- Renamed \Declare...CiteDelim and friends to \DeclareCite...Delims (backwards compatibility is ensured) - Renamed option citeinxref to citexref (backwards compatibility is ensured) - Renamed \bbx at cite@inxref to \bbx at xrefcite - Renamed bbx:introcite to bbx at introcite (limited backwards compatibility: warnings are issued if the old names are used) Please refer to the change log in the manual and CHANGES.md
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-ext The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-ext
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biblatex-ext – Extended BibLaTeX standard styles
The BibLaTeX-ext bundle provides styles that slightly extend the standard styles that ship with BibLaTeX. The styles offered in this bundle provide a simple interface to change some of the stylistic decisions made in the standard styles. At the same time they stay as close to their standard counterparts as possible, so that most customisation methods can be applied here as well.
|Copyright||2017–2019 Moritz Wemheuer|
- 2018-10-03 CTAN update: biblatex-ext
- 2018-06-11 CTAN update: biblatex-ext
- 2018-03-30 CTAN update: biblatex-ext
- 2018-03-19 New on CTAN: biblatex-ext