CTAN update: latexmk
1. When emulating aux_dir, put .synctex.gz .synctex files in out_dir (as done by MiKTeX, and needed for their use). 2. Turn emulate aux_dir off by default, to match behavior on older versions of latexmk (BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE with 4.73 and 4.74). 3. Add end-of-all-runs warning if emulate aux_dir needed to be turned on, when it was initially off. 4. Add .synctex and .synctex.gz to list of extensions to clear by default. 5. Turn back on default to report rc files read. 6. Add options -rc-report, -rc-report-, -dir_report, -dir_report-.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2023 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2023-01-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-11-20 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk