CTAN update: babel
- \markboth and \markright made robust with a recent LaTeX. - Shorthands work in bibs and refs even with safe=none. - Fix - Another issue related to \ensureascii and LGR (#30)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/babel/base More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
babel – Multilingual support for Plain TeX or LaTeX
This package manages culturally-determined typographical (and other) rules for a wide range of languages. A document may select a single language to be supported, or it may select several, in which case the document may switch from one language to another in a variety of ways.
Babel uses contributed configuration files that provide the detail of what has to be done for each language. Included is also a set of ini files for about 200 languages.
Many language styles work with pdfLaTeX, as well as with XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX, out of the box. A few even work with plain formats.
|Copyright||1989–2012 Johannes Braams et al.|
2012–2019 Javier Bezos and Johannes L. Braams
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
- 2019-11-15 CTAN update: babel
- 2019-10-16 CTAN update: babel
- 2019-07-20 CTAN Update: babel
- 2019-06-04 CTAN update: babel
- 2019-05-05 CTAN Update: babel
- 2019-04-23 CTAN Update: babel
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: babel
- 2019-04-02 CTAN Update: babel