CTAN update: l3build
Release 2017-07-01 - Rename --release|-r option as --version|-v (breaking change) - New --rerun|-r option to run tests without unpacking - New environment form of TEST macro: \BEGINTEST/\ENDTEST - Add 'sanity check' for --engine|-e switch, adding new --force|-f option to bypass this when required - New call() Lua function to allow easier passing through of options in more complex set ups - Some internal updates to support behaviour of TeX Live 2017 binaries - Fix issue when packaging non-source files which are typeset: these were missing from .zip files
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2023 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-08 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-06 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-21 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-28 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-09 CTAN update: l3build