CTAN update: libertinus-otf
0.22 2019-10-23 - added SmallCaps for slanted fonts - several fixes for symbolic names
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-otf More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-otf CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
libertinus-otf – Support for Libertinus OpenType
This package offers LuaLaTeX/XeLaTeX support for the Libertinus OpenType fonts maintained by Khaled Hosny.
Missing fonts are defined via several font feature settings.
The Libertinus fonts are similiar to Libertine and Biolinum, but come with math symbols.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Herbert Voß|
- 2020-02-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-10-24 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2019-09-21 CTAN Update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-11-19 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-09-05 CTAN update: libertinus-otf
- 2018-04-29 New on CTAN: libertinus-otf