CTAN update: tuda-ci
v2.08 (2020-02-10) Bugfixes - disable missing ligatures for roboto in scshape (Type1 only) - implement KOMA-Script's new naming scheme - fix counter mechanisms for tudaexercise
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tuda-ci More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tuda-ci
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
tuda-ci – LaTeX templates of Technische Universität Darmstadt
The TUDa-CI-Bundle provides a possibility to use the Corporate Design of TU Darmstadt in LaTeX.
It contains documentclasses as well as some helper packages and config files together with some templates for user documentation, which currently are only available in German.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Marei Peischl|
- 2021-02-23 CTAN Update: tuda-ci
- 2021-02-06 CTAN Update: tuda-ci
- 2021-01-13 CTAN update: tuda-ci
- 2020-11-13 CTAN Update: tuda-ci
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: tuda-ci
- 2020-04-26 CTAN Update: tuda-ci
- 2020-03-11 CTAN update: tuda-ci
- 2020-02-11 CTAN update: tuda-ci