CTAN update: tabularray
- fix lost lines in some long tables in PDF readers (#88) - add counter library for manipulate LaTeX counters (#89) - add mode option for cells/columns/rows (#45) - allow to modify fg settings (#62) - allow to modify cmd settings (#57) - define +array, +cases, +pmatrix, etc with amsmath library (#87) - use \tablename in caption-tag templates (#103) - fix an error caused by verb option (#112) - update endpos and expand options in the manual (#92, #110)
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tabularray More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tabularray
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
tabularray – Typeset tabulars and arrays with LaTeX3
LaTeX tables are implemented using TeX commands such as \halign, \noalign, \span, and \omit. In order to implement new features, many macro packages have modified the inner table commands inside LaTeX. This makes package code complicated, difficult to maintain, and often conflicts with each other.
At present, the LaTeX3 programming layer is basically mature. This tabularray package will discard the old \halign commands and directly use LaTeX3 functions to parse the table, and then typeset the entire table. Under the premise of being compatible with the basic syntax of LaTeX2 tables, this macro package will completely separate the content and style of the table, and the style of the table can be completely set in keyval way.
- 2021-10-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-09-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-08-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-07-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-06-06 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2021-05-14 New on CTAN: tabularray