CTAN update: ProjLib
Changes since the last version: - module "language": add language name "SC" for simplified Chinese - module "paper": add new color 'lightyellow'; minor adjustment to the existed colors - module "theorem": set the cref and Cref names of "theorem-with-name" to be empty - Improvements to module "titlepage"
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/ProjLib CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
ProjLib – A series of tools to simplify your workflow
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021–2023 Jinwen XU|
- 2023-01-07 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-01-03 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2023-01-03 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-11-16 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-07-24 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-07-04 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-21 CTAN update: ProjLib