CTAN Update: pgf
PGF 3.0.1a merely contains a fix for the manual; the one shipped with 3.0.1 contained all example listings but lacked some of the resulting images. PGF 3.0.1 is a release with lots of bug fixes and some smaller features, all of which can be found in the ChangeLog file.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pgf We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
Its usage is similar to pstricks and the standard picture environment. PGF works with plain (pdf-)TeX, (pdf-)LaTeX, and ConTeXt. Unlike pstricks, it can produce either PostScript or PDF output.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-30 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-09 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2014-02-27 CTAN Update: pgf / TikZ
- 2010-10-28 CTAN update: pgf
- 2008-02-22 CTAN Update: Version 2.00 of TikZ/pgf
- 2007-06-15 CTAN Update: Version 1.18 of pgf/TikZ