CTAN update: koma-script
New version 3.27 of KOMA-Script. lots of new features, some bug fixes and necessary adjustments to LaTeX 2019-01-01
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/koma-script
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Copyright||1994–2019 Markus Kohm|
- 2019-12-30 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-01-04 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2017-05-07 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: koma-script