CTAN update: novel
Version 1.52 has enhanced detection and warnings using internal Lua code. Accuracy of image scripting, begun in version 1.50, has been improved. ---
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/novel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/novel We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
novel – Class for printing fiction, such as novels
This LuaLaTeX document class is specifically written to meet the needs of original fiction writers, who are typesetting their own novels for non-color print-on-demand technology. Built-in PDF/X is available, using new technology.
The package is well suited for detective novels, science fiction, and short stories. It is however not recommended for creating color picture books or dissertations.
|Copyright||2017–2023 Robert Allgeyer|
- 2023-11-10 CTAN update: novel
- 2023-08-27 CTAN update: novel
- 2023-05-12 CTAN update: novel
- 2023-03-24 CTAN update: novel
- 2023-03-15 CTAN update: novel
- 2023-02-16 CTAN update: novel
- 2018-03-29 CTAN Update: novel
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: novel