CTAN update: babel
- A tool for bidi footnotes. - Fix -- \ragged... didn't work for bidi.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/babel/base More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
babel – Multilingual support for LaTeX, LuaLaTeX, XeLaTeX, and Plain TeX
This package manages culturally-determined typographical (and other) rules for a wide range of languages. A document may select a single language to be supported, or it may select several, in which case the document may switch from one language to another in a variety of ways.
Babel uses contributed configuration files that provide the detail of what has to be done for each language. Included is also a set of ini files for about 250 languages.
Many language styles work with pdfLaTeX, as well as with XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX, out of the box. A few even work with plain formats.
|Copyright||1989–2012 Johannes Braams et al.|
2012–2021 Javier Bezos and Johannes L. Braams
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
- 2022-01-01 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-11-30 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-11-09 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-10-20 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-10-14 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-06-29 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: babel
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: babel