CTAN update: zref-clever
### Added - "`zref-clever` for the impatient" section to User manual.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/zref-clever The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zref-clever/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
zref-clever – Clever LaTeX cross-references based on zref
This package provides a user interface for making LaTeX cross-references which automates some of their typical features, thus easing their input in the document and improving the consistency of typeset results. A reference made with \zcref includes a “name” according to its “type”, and lists of multiple labels can be automatically sorted and compressed into ranges when due. The reference format is highly and easily customizable, both globally and locally. The package is based on zref’s extensible referencing system.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Gustavo Barros|
- 2022-05-29 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-04-23 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-02-13 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-02-08 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-01-29 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-01-11 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2021-12-08 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2021-11-25 New on CTAN: zref-clever