CTAN Update: apa7
Added figurenote command.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/apa7 The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/apa7/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
apa7 – Format documents in APA style (7th edition)
This class formats documents in APA style (7th Edition). It provides a full set of facilities in four different output modes (journal-like appearance, double-spaced manuscript, double-spaced student manuscript, LaTeX-like document). The class can mask author identity for copies for use in masked peer review.
The class is a development of the apa6 class.
|Copyright||2019–2022 Daniel A. Weiss|
|Maintainer||Daniel A. Weiss|
- 2022-07-26 CTAN update: apa7
- 2022-01-18 CTAN update: apa7
- 2021-11-22 CTAN update: apa7
- 2021-05-20 CTAN update: apa7
- 2021-04-09 CTAN update: apa7
- 2021-04-07 CTAN Update: apa7
- 2021-03-05 CTAN Update: apa7
- 2021-03-04 CTAN Update: apa7