CTAN update: asymptote
Bitreverse and popcount functions were added. An overflow in the modulo operator was fixed. An asymmetry in angle(transform) was fixed so that angle(yscale(-1))=0. Missing 3D underline characters were fixed. The MSWindows binary is now 64-bit.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2022 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-03-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-23 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-03 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2021-02-20 CTAN update: asymptote