CTAN update: jlreq
* 2019-09-24 - Deleted the (re-)definitions of `\@cite` and `\@biblabel`. - Added `\allowbreak` before block headings. - Fixed bugs.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2022 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2022-07-14 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-12 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-06 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-10-09 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-30 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-26 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-23 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-05-29 CTAN update: jlreq