CTAN update: kantlipsum
This is mainly a maintenance release, using features from the expl3 kernel released on 2017/11/14
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/kantlipsum More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/kantlipsum
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
kantlipsum – Generate sentences in Kant's style
The package spits out sentences in Kantian style; the text is provided by the Kant generator for Python by Mark Pilgrim, described in the book “Dive into Python”.
The package is modelled on lipsum, and may be used for similar purposes.
|Copyright||2011–2023 Enrico Gregorio|
- 2019-07-26 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-11-18 new CTAN package: kantlipsum