CTAN update: OneDown
* Corrected some minor bugs and typos. * Switched to package "translator" for the ODw dictionaries. ODw dictionaries have extension .dict now. Adapted the code to read them on the fly. * Added a check if the etoolbox package is recent enough. * Added code to load "onedown.symbols" (card symbols) and explained in “onedown-examples” (CardSymbols) how to use it.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/onedown More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/onedown
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
OneDown – Typeset Bridge Diagrams
This is a comprehensive package to draw all sorts of bridge diagrams, including hands (stand alone or arround a compass), bidding tables (stand alone or in connection with hands/compass), trick tables, and expert quizzes.
- Works for all fontsizes from \ssmall to \HUGE.
- Different fonts for hands, bidding diagrams, compass, etc. are possible.
- Annotations to card and bidding diagrams.
- Automated check on consistency of suit and hands.
- Multilingual output of bridge terms.
- Extensive documentation: User manual, Reference manual, and Examples.
|Copyright||2016–2021 Jacob Wiersma|
- 2021-04-28 CTAN update: OneDown
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: OneDown
- 2019-02-24 CTAN Update: OneDown
- 2018-11-03 CTAN Update: OneDown
- 2018-09-24 CTAN update: OneDown
- 2018-05-25 New on CTAN: OneDown