CTAN update: jlreq
* 2022-11-28 - Fixed a bug: did not register to running head when `\SetBlockHeadingSpaces` is used. - Fixed a bug: wrong papersize for ISO C4. - Added a package `jlreq-complements` - Fixed some other bugs and adjust with some other packages. (jlreq-trimmarks) * 2022-11-28 - Added `trimmarks_pattern` to `\jlreqtrimmarkssetup`.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/jptex/latex/jlreq More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2023 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2023-06-19 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2023-03-06 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-11-28 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-07-14 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-12 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-06 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-11-05 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-10-09 CTAN update: jlreq