CTAN update: latexmk
1. Fix for problems with parsing quoted filenames in log file. Latexmk now works correctly with the latest version of asymptote.sty. 2. Fix for some issues with use of bibtex. 3. More general pattern specification for files deleted by clean-up operation. 4. Other smaller changes --- see the file CHANGES.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/latexmk . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2018 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-10-26 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-08-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-05-26 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2018-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2017-12-13 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-01-31 CTAN update: latexmk