CTAN update: pgf
PGF 2.10 contains a huge bulk of additional libraries, improved node placement, lots of bug fixes and smaller improvements.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/base . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/pgf (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
2019 Henri Menke
- 2020-01-09 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-12-22 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-12-20 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-07-18 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-07-13 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-04-06 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf