CTAN Update: latexmk
1. Correct creation of output and aux directories to correctly handle relative paths when -cd is used. 2. New routines for manipulating dependency lists of a rule. 3. Documentation updates.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (Due to a bug in the update mechanism of our webpage, this page has not yet been updated properly. We are aware of the problem and hope it can be solved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience)! The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2018 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-10-26 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-08-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-05-26 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2018-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2017-12-13 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-01-31 CTAN update: latexmk