CTAN update: tasks
- bug-fix: correct typo in option definition of `column-sep' - insert before/after skip with \vspace* - add \strut to the end of an item to fix possible uneven spacing
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tasks More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tasks We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
tasks – Horizontally columned lists
The reason for the creation of the tasks environment was an unwritten agreement in German maths textbooks (exspecially (junior) high school textbooks) to organize exercises in columns counting horizontally rather than vertically. This is what the tasks package helps to achieve.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2019-11-04 CTAN Update: tasks
- 2019-10-08 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-08-14 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-05-04 CTAN update: tasks
- 2014-07-30 CTAN update: tasks
- 2014-07-21 New on CTAN: tasks