CTAN update: amiri
* Add U+08BA, U+08B6, U+08B7, U+08B8, and U+08B9. * Bug fixes: - https://github.com/alif-type/amiri/issues/172 - https://github.com/alif-type/amiri/issues/187 * Add ligature carets to Latin ligatures. * Building the fonts no longer requires FontForge.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/amiri More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/amiri CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
amiri – A classical Arabic typeface, Naskh style
Amiri is a classical Arabic typeface in Naskh style for typesetting books and other running text.
It is a revival of the beautiful typeface pioneered in the early 20th century by Bulaq Press in Cairo, also known as Amiria Press, after which the font is named.
The project aims at the revival of the aesthetics and traditions of Arabic typesetting, and adapting it to the era of digital typesetting, in a publicly available form.
- 2020-06-03 CTAN update: amiri
- 2019-09-30 CTAN update: amiri
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: amiri
- 2017-05-13 CTAN Update: amiri
- 2015-09-22 CTAN update: amiri
- 2013-12-31 CTAN Update: amiri
- 2013-06-03 CTAN update: amiri
- 2012-05-31 CTAN update: amiri font