CTAN Update: KOMA-Script
KOMA-Script is a versatile bundle of LaTeX2e document classes and packages. It aims to be a replacement to the standard LaTeX2e classes. KOMA-Script does not stop with the features known from the standard classes, but it extends the possibilities in order to provide the user an almost complete working environment. Classes at KOMA-Script: scrartcl, scrbook, scrdoc (internal), scrguide (internal), scrlettr (obsolete), scrlttr2, scrreprt. Packages at KOMA-Script: scraddr, scrbase, scrdate, scrextend, scrhack (beta), scrjura (beta), scrkbase (sub-package used by KOMA-Script classes and packages), scrlfile, scrpage (obsolete), scrpage2, scrtime, tocbasic, tocstyle (alpha), typearea. Main documentation files: scrguide.pdf (german), scrguien.pdf (english), scrhack.pdf (english), scrjura.pdf (german), tocstyle.pdf (english). Note: Some of the classes and packages have their own version number different from the KOMA-Script main version number. For a detailed list of changes see <http://www.komascript.de/release> (in german) or <http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4307> (in english) or simply the ChangeLog inside the archive.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=koma-script (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Copyright||1994–2020 Markus Kohm|
- 2020-07-26 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2020-04-22 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2020-02-01 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-12-30 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-01-04 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script