CTAN update: spath3
Main new feature is more splitting routines and better handling of closed paths. Also some bug fixes and improvements to the code.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/spath3 More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/spath3
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
spath3 – Manipulate “soft paths” in PGF
The spath3 library provides methods for manipulating the “soft paths” of TikZ/PGF.
Packaged with it are two TikZ libraries that make use of the methods provided. These are libraries for drawing calligraphic paths and for drawing knot diagrams.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Andrew Stacey|
- 2022-10-27 CTAN update: spath3
- 2021-02-22 CTAN update: spath3
- 2021-02-07 CTAN Update: spath3
- 2021-01-24 CTAN update: spath3
- 2019-02-14 CTAN update: spath3
- 2016-02-21 CTAN update: spath3
- 2013-04-15 New on CTAN: spath3