CTAN Update: pkgcheck
Minor modifications: - from now on the version of the CTAN package is the date of upload - the Rust sources are included in this upload - improved wording in quick_intro.txt (thanks to Petra Rübe-Pugliese)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pkgcheck The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/pkgcheck/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pkgcheck – CTAN package checker
Packages uploaded to CTAN will be checked by the CTAN team before they get installed.
This package provides the pkgckeck command line utility used by CTAN members for carrying out those checks that can be performed in an automated way.
pkgcheck is a 64-bit static Linux binary, and runs out of the box. The only prerequisites are that unzip and pdfinfo be available.
A Windows version is not planned.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Manfred Lotz|
- 2020-04-15 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-02-09 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-01-18 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-12-13 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-10-02 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-07-24 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-04-01 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: pkgcheck