CTAN update: beaulivre
- Add options "useosf" - Improve default font configuration - minor fixes
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/beaulivre The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/beaulivre/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
beaulivre – Write your books in a colorful way
This package provides a LaTeX class for typesetting books with a colorful design.
Currently, it has native support for Chinese (both simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting. It compiles with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package name “beaulivre” is taken from the French words “beau” (= “beautiful”) and “livre” (= “book”).
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-08-09 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-07-16 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-06-24 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: beaulivre
- 2021-03-17 New on CTAN: beaulivre