CTAN update: xkeyval v2.4 and extract v1.7
1) Added `default value' column to xkvview tables. 2) Added nesting protection for internal conditionals. 3) Changed \define at boolkey to have an explicit key function. 4) Extended boolean keys. 5) Extended choice keys. 6) Inserted pst-xkey in xkeyval source. 7) Removed command keys. 8) Revised documentation and examples. 9) Simplified some code. 10) Updated xkvview. 11) Solved small bug related to \XKV at rm. 12) Redid \XKV at wh@list without using groups. The extract package provides the means to extract specific content from a source document and write that to a target document. One could, for instance, use this to extract all exercises from lecture notes and generate an exercises book on the fly. Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/extract License: LPPL
1) Revised documentation. 2) Solved small bug with the `no-header' option.
Thanks for the updates. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
extract – Extract parts of a document and write to another document
The package provides the means to extract specific content from a source document and write that to a target document. One could, for instance, use this to extract all exercises from lecture notes and generate an exercises book on the fly.
The package also provides an environment which writes its body entirely to the target file. Another environment will write to the target file, but will also execute the body. This allows to share code (for instance, a preamble) between the source document and the target file.
Finally, the package provides an interface to conditionally extract content. With a single package option, one can specify exactly which commands (counted from the start of the document) should be extracted and which not. This might be useful for extracting specific slides from a presentation and use them in a new file.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Hendri Adriaens|
- 2019-09-19 CTAN update: extract
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-03-31 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.4 and extract v1.7
- 2005-02-15 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.2 and extract v1.6
- 2005-02-09 CTAN update: xkeyval v2.1 and extract v1.5
- 2005-02-07 CTAN Update: extract v1.4
- 2005-01-12 CTAN update: extract
- 2005-01-07 CTAN update: extract v1.2