CTAN update: Patches for memoir class (again) again
memoir – Typeset fiction, non-fiction and mathematical books
The memoir class is for typesetting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and mathematical works.
Permissible document ‘base’ font sizes range from 9 to 60pt. There is a range of page-styles and well over a dozen chapter-styles to choose from, as well as methods for specifying your own layouts and designs. The class also provides the functionality of over thirty of the more popular packages, thus simplifying document sources.
The class automatically loads an associated patch file mempatch; the patch file may be updated from time to time, between releases of the class itself. (The patch file stays around even when there are no extant patches.)
Users who wish to use the hyperref package, in a document written with the memoir class, should also use the memhfixc package (part of this bundle). Note, however, that any current version of hyperref actually loads the package automatically if it detects that it is running under memoir.
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
- 2016-05-17 CTAN update: memoir
- 2015-04-25 CTAN update: memoir
- 2015-03-07 CTAN update: memoir
- 2011-02-18 CTAN update: The memoir class
- 2011-02-13 CTAN update: The Memoir class
- 2010-09-20 CTAN update: memoir
- 2010-07-01 CTAN update: The Memoir class
- 2010-04-18 CTAN update: memoir