CTAN update: enumitem 2.2
This release fixes a bug in some description styles (the first label in the first list after a description was wrong).
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/enumitem . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/enumitem (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
enumitem – Control layout of itemize, enumerate, description
This package provides user control over the layout of the three basic list environments: enumerate, itemize and description. It supersedes both enumerate and mdwlist (providing well-structured replacements for all their funtionality), and in addition provides functions to compute the layout of labels, and to ‘clone’ the standard environments, to create new environments with counters of their own.
|Copyright||2003–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2019-01-15 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2018-12-01 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-08-10 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2011-07-14 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-10 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-02 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-01 CTAN Update: enumitem