CTAN update: pst-math
pst-math – Enhancement of PostScript math operators to use with PSTricks
PostScript lacks a lot of basic operators such as tan, acos, asin, cosh, sinh, tanh, acosh, asinh, atanh, exp (with e base). Also (oddly) cos and sin use arguments in degrees.
Pst-math provides all those operators in a header file pst-math.pro with wrappers pst-math.sty and pst-math.tex.
In addition, sinc, gauss, gammaln and bessel are implemented (only partially for the latter). The package is designed essentially to work with pst-plot but can be used in whatever PS code (such as PSTricks SpecialCoor "!", which is useful for placing labels).
The package also provides a routine SIMPSON for numerical integration and a solver of linear equation systems.
Christophe Jorssen (inactive)
- 2018-12-14 CTAN Update: pst-math
- 2014-07-31 CTAN Update: pst-math
- 2010-10-02 CTAN update: pst-math
- 2009-08-27 CTAN update: pst-math
- 2009-05-13 CTAN update: pst-math
- 2009-01-20 CTAN update: pst-math
- 2004-06-24 CTAN has a new package: pst-math