thumbpdf – Thumbnails for pdfTeX and dvips/ps2pdf
A Perl script that provides support for thumbnails in pdfTeX and dvips/ps2pdf. The script uses ghostscript to generate the thumbnails which get represented in a TeX readable file that is read by the package thumbpdf.sty to automatically include the thumbnails. This arrangement works with both plain TeX and LaTeX.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1999–2014 Heiko Oberdiek
|Contained in||TeX Live as thumbpdf|
|MiKTeX as thumbpdf|
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (30.7k).
- 2011-08-10 CTAN update -- thumbpdf v3.13c
- 2010-07-08 CTAN update: thumbpdf v3.11
- 2005-07-11 CTAN update: thumbpdf v3.8
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
- aebenvelope: The AeB Pro eEnvelope System
- embedall: Embed source files into the generated PDF
- pdfmarginpar: Generate marginpar-equivalent PDF annotations