navigator – PDF features across formats and engines
Navigator implements PDF features for all formats (with some limitations in ConTeXt) with pdfTeX, LuaTeX and XeTeX (i.e. xdvipdfmx). Features include:
- Customizable outlines (i.e. bookmarks);
- File embedding (not in ConTeXt);
- Document information and PDF viewer's display (not in ConTeXt); and
- Commands to create and use raw PDF objects.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as navigator|
|MiKTeX as navigator|
support for hypertext
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX
- aeb-pro: Items from the AeB Pro Family of Software
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
- pdfmarginpar: Generate marginpar-equivalent PDF annotations