texapi – Macros to write format-independent packages
Texapi provides utility macros to write format-independent (and -aware) packages. It is similar in spirit to the etoolbox, except that it isn’t tied to LaTeX.
Tools include: engine and format detection, expansion control, command definition and manipulation, various testing macros, string operations, and highly customizable while and for loops.
The package requires e-TeX (and, should you want to compile its documentation, the pitex package is also needed).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texapi|
|MiKTeX as texapi|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (152.2k).
- 2011-10-02 CTAN package update: texapi
- 2010-07-13 CTAN update: texapi
- 2010-06-17 New CTAN package: texapi
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- multiexpand: Variations on the primitive command \expandafter
- plainpkg: A minimal method for making generic packages
- lambda-lists: Lists in TeX's mouth