pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-solides3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-solides3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output|
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.1M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3d: A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
- pst-abspos: Put objects at an absolute position
- pst-magneticfield: Plotting a magnetic field with PSTricks
- pst-solarsystem: Plot the solar system for a specific date