pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-solides3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-solides3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output|
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.1M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-vue3d: Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
- pst-solarsystem: Plot the solar system for a specific date