pst-perspective – Draw perspective views using PSTricks
The package provides the means to draw an orthogonal parallel projection with an arbitrarily chosen angle and a variable shortening factor.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014 Thomas Söll
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-perspective|
|MiKTeX as pst-perspective|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2016-02-06 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
- 2014-04-19 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
- 2014-04-11 CTAN Update: pst-perspective
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-light3d: Three dimensional lighting effects (PSTricks)
- pst-fr3d: Draw 3-dimensional framed boxes using PSTricks
- pst-vue3d: Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
- pst-geo: Geographical Projections