pst-3dplot – Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
A package using PSTricks to draw a large variety of graphs and plots, including 3D maths functions. Data can be read from external data files, making this package a generic tool for graphing within TeX/LaTeX, without the need for external tools.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3dplot|
|MiKTeX as pst-3dplot|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).
- 2014-02-02 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
- 2010-02-14 CTAN update: pst-3dplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-perspective: Draw perspective views using PSTricks
- pst-vue3d: Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
- pst-plot: Plot data using PSTricks
- pst-ode: Solving initial value problems for sets of Ordinary Differential Equations