mkjobtexmf – Generate a texmf tree for a particular job
The package provides a Perl script, which runs a program and tries to find the names of file used. Two methods are available, option -recorder of (Web2C) TeX and the program strace.
Then it generates a directory with a texmf tree. It checks the found files and tries sort them in this texmf tree.
The script may be used for archiving purposes or to speed up later TeX runs.
Perl Artistic License
|Contained in||TeX Live as mkjobtexmf|
|MiKTeX as mkjobtexmf|
creating archival copies, or copies for distribution
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (104.7k).
- 2011-11-11 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf
- 2007-05-09 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf v0.2
- 2007-04-17 CTAN has a new package: mkjobtexmf v0.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- latex-make: Easy compiling of complex (and simple) LaTeX documents
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- bibtexperllibs: BibTeX Perl Libraries