LaTable – A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
A LaTeX table editor for Windows machines with the following features:
- real-time LaTeX code preview;
- limited clipboard support for import/export into other spreadsheet and text editors;
- CSV support;
- support for ‘tabular’, ‘array’ and custom environments;
- custom column formats.
|License||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
|Maintainer||Alex A. Denisov
editor designed (or adapted) for use with (La)TeX
Read, process and convert CSV data
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (500.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- mewltx: MicroEmacs for Windows LaTeX interface
- ultratex: An emacs TeX mode with "lightning completion'
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer