lecturer – On-screen presentations for (almost) all formats
The package creates slides for on-screen presentations based on PDF features without manipulating TeX’s typesetting process. The presentation flow relies on PDF’s abilities to display content step by step.Features include:
- Free positioning of anything anywhere in painted areas on the slide, as well as in the main textblock;
- Numerous attributes to control the layout and the presentation flow, from TeX's primitive dimensions to the visibility of steps;
- Feature inheritance from global to local settings, with intermediate types;
- Basic drawing facilities to produce symbols, e.g., for list items or buttons;
- Colors, transparency, shades, and pictures;
- Navigation with links, pop-up menus, and customizable bookmarks;
- Easy switch between presentation and handout; and
- PDF transitions.
Visual package documentation
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeXLive as lecturer|
|MiKTeX as lecturer|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).