overlays – Incremental slides
The overlay package allows to write presentations with incremental slides. It does not presuppose any specific document class. Rather, it is a lightweight alternative to full-fledged presentation classes like beamer.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as overlays|
|MiKTeX as overlays|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (106.5k).
- 2017-03-06 CTAN update: overlays
- 2016-10-25 CTAN Update: overlays
- 2016-10-03 CTAN Update: overlays
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- handout: Create handout for auditors of a talk
- pdfslide: Presentation slides using pdfTeX
- uwmslide: Slides with a simple Power Point like appearance
- ifmslide: Presentation slides for screen and printouts