latexMP – Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in METAPOST
The METAPOST package latexMP implements a user-friendly interface to access LaTeX-based typesetting capabilities in METAPOST. The text to be typeset is given as string. This allows even dynamic text elements, for example counters, to be used in labels. Compared to other implementations it is much more flexible, since it can be used as direct replacement for btex..etex, and much faster, compared for example to the solution provided by tex.mp
|License||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexmp|
|MiKTeX as latexmp|
text within graphics (drawn or overlaid)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (150.9k).
- 2005-04-08 CTAN update: latexMP 1.2.1
- 2005-03-30 CTAN update: latexMP
- 2003-11-05 CTAN upload notification: latexMP (update)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bpolynomial: Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
- epsincl: Include EPS in METAPOST figures
- exteps: Include EPS figures in METAPOST
- mpattern: Patterns in METAPOST