exteps – Include EPS figures in METAPOST
Exteps is a module for including external EPS figures into METAPOST figures. It is written entirely in METAPOST, and does not therefore require any post processing of the METAPOST output.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as exteps|
|MiKTeX as exteps|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (113.6k).
- 2005-12-22 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-11-14 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-08-10 CTAN has a new package: exteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mpstoeps: A convertor from METAPOST output to Encapsulated PostScript
- featpost: METAPOST macros for 3D
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST